You are required to spend only $65 for getting course, certificate, and shipping through Teen Online Drivers Ed. If you are possessing coupon code then you are required to enter voucher code or coupon code in the provided field while making a new registration. It is taken because DMV certificate is usually sent to you through official coded dispatch as DMV does not permit to send any of its official documents through email or fax. Through US mail, you will get your DMV certificate at your home which takes maximum 2 to 7 working days for reaching your certificate at your final destination. It is strongly recommended to you to complete this course as per plan and receive DMV appointment before you schedule for the certificate. Now you can see 100% with no surprise and no refunds.
If you want to enroll yourself in this course for getting DMV certificate, you have to go through the following given instructional guidelines:
How To Get Enrolled:
- Initially, go to the link www.mycaliforniapermit.com and access its official homepage by using your internet browser available in your PC.
- As you get access to this website, go to the option “Login” at the top right and press to continue for login access.
- For returning user enter your email address and password to get login access, but if you are new and want to enroll on this website, click on the below link “Need to enroll?”
- You will be led to next page, where enter your accurate information in student information portal like first name, middle name, last name, date of birth, email address with confirmation, password with confirmation, phone number, tell them from where you have heard about them.
- In the second portal, enter your shipping address like a parent or adult name, address, apartment (if any), city, state, zip code, enter coupon or voucher code.
- In the last, provide your credit card information as per required fields and finally click on “Submit” button.
In order to get a right shipment of the certificate at right address, you are required to provide your accurate information in order to avoid any future inconvenience.