The myeddebt.ed.gov is providing online and centralized facility, activities, and information through a single web portal which is managed by US department of education for all relevant default debt of federal education. By utilizing this online web portal, you can manage your monthly remuneration and submission of debt assignments through online method (guaranty agencies and school). While you are accessing the information system of US Government which is comprising of all computers having network connections, this computer network and this session of the computer. This is Government online information system which is only accessible to the authorized person.
For debt resolution, you are required to visit its official site and get the login access by going through the given below instructions:
How To Get Login Access:
- In order to get the login access, firstly, go to the link www.myeddebt.com and access its official page by using your internet browser facility.
- On its homepage, click on an option “School” available on the task menu and move forward for accessing its login page.
- You will be led to next page, where you have to click on the button available in the bottom “I Agree” to proceed ahead for completion of the process.
- On the next page, enter your User ID in the first field and password in the second field to get login facility on this online web portal.
- If you want to get new user ID, click on the option available on the left side in blue links options menu.
- You will be led to a new page, where you are required to first select your category from the drop-down list, enter partner ID, Partner PIN, Zip code and finally click on “Submit” button.
If you are using this website the first time, then you are required to get partner PIN. You can get your PIN in the mail to the provided address. Once you have got your PIN, you can easily create your own account in order to get login access.