More than 47 million of court documents in digital forms have been maintained by The Orange County Clerk of Courts long with a large number of records on paper are also being maintained for 9th Judicial Circuit Court which is increasing day by day. They are managing millions of courts record through the digital online way which are provided on clerk website.
A number of people visit their office in order to pay criminal fines, payment of traffic fine, contest or file number of civil cases, make payment for child support and pursue certification issues. They are engaged to assist customers to file sanction of domestic violence and seek assistance for substance abuse issues and for loved one having mental satisfaction. They are also providing services for accepting an application for passport and issuance of a marriage license. They also even arrange marriage ceremonies.
If you want to pay traffic fine by using their online web portal facility, you have to follow the given instructions:
- In the start, you are required to go to the link www.myorangeclerk.com and get access to the myorangeclerk page by using web browsing facility.
- On its official main page, go to an option available in the green tag “Pay Traffic Ticket Online” and proceed ahead for further processing.
- Before you pay for a traffic ticket, read carefully all terms and conditions and click “Accept” button at the bottom.
- On the next page, click on the payment option and pay through basic search option like select search type from the drop-down list, search by criteria and finally click to submit.
- Next, by following the screen instructions, pay your traffic ticket through this online web portal.
In order to pay your traffic fine or criminal payment, you are not required to get site registration. You can make your payment alternatives for traffic and criminal cases.