The policyholder of The General Auto Insurance can use the insurance policy for the purpose of viewing the detail of policy i.e. specific Coverage, amount of premium and covered drivers. This can be possible by getting logged in “MyPolicy” account. It is the one time practice, once you get the access of your account, you can perform different actions for management of the account, policy management, insurance quotes free of cost, request for cards identification, printing, and payment management as and when required.
If you do not have access to the account, then you can prepare your online account by following the few instructions. Moreover, you can access your online account through your smartphone application prepared for both Apple and Android. Following are the main instructions which are necessary to follow for registration process:
How To Register For My Policy Account:
- Open your provided browser and browse the link www.thegeneral.com/mypolicy in order to get access to its official page.
- On the main page, click on the taskbar “Manage MyPolicy” and enter your policy number or email address in the given field and password in the second field to get login into an online account.
- You are not registering till now, click on the link “Create Account” to get registration access for policy management.
- On the next window, enter your last 7 digits of policy number and click to continue ahead. By following the given instruction complete your registration process to avail its benefits.
If you have access to online account then you can avail the following online benefits for 24/7:
- You can online view the complete detail of your policy
- Method to view how to submit your claim
- You can also make online payment through this online.
- You can also get your ID Card
- In the last but not least, you can view the history of your claim.