By getting access at My Aflac you can manage your online account for the purpose of health management, management of information and services, direct deposit enrollment, management of claims and moreover you can continue living with your loved ones. For registration at MyAflac, you are required to enter the provided policy number in the given field. You can find your policy number in the policy document.
For getting online access to your account, you have to visit the official website of MyAflac and complete the registration process by following the given instructions. This process comprises of few steps which you have to follow for successful access of online account.
How To Get Register At My Aflac:
- First of all, go to the link www.myaflac.com and have the privilege of its official page through your web browser available in your computer.
- At the front page, you have to enter username and password and then press “Login Now” button to get into your online account.
- If you have forgotten your User ID or password, then click on “Forgot ID/Forgot Password” to get it retrieved.
- For the new registration, click on the “Registration Now” button to proceed further necessary steps.
- On the new window, enter your policy number and click on “Submit” button.
- Next, enter the required information by following the given instructions and complete your new registration process.
Aflac business services are the most convenient and secure way to MyAflac account management. Following is the information which is allowed by the system:
- Payroll deduction summary can be reviewed by online account.
- You can get the advantage of online billing with the help of registration
- Aflac invoice can be copied, saved or printed for your future reference.
- Your monthly statement can be viewed online and be billing history as well.
If you want to get more information, click on the link “New association click here”. This will lead you to a new window where you can get help for new registration.