BP Company is engaged in offering the rewards to all of the drivers through BP Driver Rewards program which was basically offered in 1908, approx. 110 years ago by using the company name of “Anglo Persian Oil Company. With the passage of time and advancement, the company decided to change its name and in 2001, it was converted into its present name with new infrastructure. The head office of this company is situated in United Kingdom, London, but it is being operated throughout the world.
If you are using the product of BP and want to avail Driver Rewards program, you are required to get sign up in this program through online method. Given below are some important instructions to be followed:
How To Sign Up For Driver Rewards:
- Firstly, go to the link www.mybpstation.com and access the front official page by using your web browser.
- On the main page, click on “Login” button and provide your email address and password to get login access. But, if you are new, then click “Don’t have a BP Drivers Rewards Account?” to proceed further.
- On the next page, select your reward type and provide correct data in relevant fields like your first name, last name, email address, zip code, state and mobile number.
- Next, provide Drivers reward card number, if you already have a reward card. Type case-sensitive password with confirmation and enter promo code (if available).
- Moreover, you have an option to link your credit or debit card or mobile number for the redemption of your earned reward points.
- In the last, check out two options for promos email and acceptance of terms and condition and finally click on yellow “Join Now” button.
The Driver Rewards program can be found at the specific points and valid only at participating points. You can found these points by filtering Driver Rewards Points filter head. It is pertinent to mention here that Driver Rewards is invalid in California. Neither in BP gas stations nor non-participating BP stations, you can redeem or earn your rewards.