You have to visit My Poke card for getting access to your own customized Pokemon which can be shared with others. Whatever, you have in your imagination that you can easily create through funniest and coolest Poke cards which can further be shared with other users of the site as well as various Pokemon fans. This website is designed especially to view the program for watching the designs of different Poke Card and by following the different design you can also create your own cards. Not only can this but whatever you have in your mind you design it accordingly. For printing purpose, you can create coloring pages. If you are interested to create your own customized Poke Card, you have to fill up the important information through form avail with its official site.
If you are going to create a Poke Card, you have to follow the given below some important instruction:
How To Create Your Own Poke Card:
- To get started with this service, you have to visit the link www.mypokecard.com and get access to the website by using internet connection.
- On its homepage, you will see a form which needs some important information, if you want to create customized Poke Card.
- In the first portion, you have to enter your creature type, series, name, Hit Points and upload a picture by choosing it from your personal computer.
- Next, by evaluating stage, you have to complete Attack 1 by entering detail of name, damage level, and
- Next, in the Attack 2, you have to provide information like name, damage level along with an appropriate description.
- Afterward, you have to provide your comments, weakness, resistance and retreat cost in the respective fields for getting customized Poke Card.
Preview Of Poke Card:
By providing all the necessary information in the form, you will be able to see a visual representation of your card on the left side of the screen. It will start as a default card with all of the default information already provided in the information boxes. After you begin replacing the default information with your customized information then the visual representation will be updated so you can see what your card will actually look like.