If you are a cardholder of My Love Rewards Card, then you can avail a number of amazing benefits and advantages by utilizing this reward card. Either you are using your card at fuel station or you are purchasing anything through this card, you points remain accumulated into your account. On each purchase, you will receive some points which are credited to your points account. While purchasing bulk DEF, Fast-Fill CNG or Commercial diesel gallon, you will earn points on each purchase. Furthermore, in addition to it, you are also allowed to earn points on spending even 1 Dollar on Love’s Truck Tire Care. At any time you can check and confirm the balance of your accumulated points which you can redeem anytime, just by viewing the receipt that you have received.
If you are having My Love Rewards Card then you are required to get it registered by visiting its official website and follow the given instructions:
How To Get Registration:
- First of all, you are required to go to the link www.myloverewards.com get access to its official site by using your web browser.
- In the start page, you will see an option of “Rewards Program”. If you already have an account then click on the “Login” button for getting login access.
- On the next page, enter your username and password and finally click on the button “Login” for My Love Reward Member.
- If you are new and want to get registration, then click on the “Register” and move advance to complete the registration procedure.
- In the first field, enter your Love Reward number, the first number, and last name, date of birth, complete address, city, and selection of state, zip code, country, and mobile phone.
- In the next, enter the email address with confirmation, create a password with confirmation and finally check out the boxes of terms & Conditions and click on “Create New Account”.
In case, if you are not cardholder of My Love Rewards card, then you can go nearby shop at Love’s store where you can demand the same from Counter. My Love Rewards # of the card can be found at the back of the card.