CiviTek is a web-based platform which is engaged in offering the services for performing services and making payments for other government-related issues through an easy way and process. The main objective of rendering services is to assist all citizens by giving security to their money and saving of time. MyFloridaRemit is the main web portal which provides the access to countrywide for information and services at local and government level. This web portal is a friendly user in regard to easy to use, less cost-effective and fast handling of financial transactions which is made through the mail or by the walk-in counter.
If you want to pay Traffic Tickets online through MyFloridaRemit, you have to open an online account as follows the given instructions:
How To Pay Traffic Tickets:
- Primarily, get the access to its homepage by clicking on the link www.myfloridaremit.com with the help of your web browser.
- On the front page, click on the blue button “Pay Now” under the tab of “Pay Traffic Tickets.”. you will be led to next page under the pay traffic tickets portal.
- On this page, enter your Citation number without dashes, select state, enter license number, date of birth and click to “continue”.
- Next, you will be proceeded to furthermore three steps 1) Elect/Decline Traffic school 2) Enter billing Info 3) Confirm Payment and complete the payment procedure as follows the screen instructions.
If you have register yourself at its official website for the payment of Traffic Tickets, then you can get the following online benefits:
- Save your time in the courthouse by waiting in the line for payment purpose.
- Through this portal, you received instant payment confirmation that your payment has been deposited.
- At the same time, you can elect to take Traffic School.