Cancer is one of the fetal diseases among other diseases as it has taken the lives of many people all over the world. Cancer is basically an unusual growth or irregular process of Mitosis. There are many types of cancer in the human body such as prostate cancer, lymphoma, lung cancer, colon cancer, breast cancer and skin cancer etc. The most recognized and well-known cancer center in the world is referred to as the University of Texas MD Anderson which is working hard through education, extra healthcare, prevention and cancer patient research.
Through the exceptional program, the objective of MD Anderson is to eliminate Cancer from all over the world. They are working hard to achieve the desired target by providing education to patient, by prevention, research, care and extra patient care. They are also providing training to public, professionals, employees and undergraduate students. MyChart web portal has been designed through which you can set up the access as per the following guidelines:
How To Access MyChart Portal:
- To get started with the MyChart portal, you are required to visit the link www.mymdanderson.org and get the privilege of its homepage by having an internet connection.
- As you come on the front page, you will see a login portal where you can enter Medical record number or username and password to get login access.
- If you do not have login account then click on the below link “Create a new account” and proceed ahead.
- You will be led to the next page where you have to enter the activation code, a Patient medical record number, date of birth and finally click on “Submit” button.
Activation Code Access:
In order to set up your account, you are required to enter activation code which can be obtained as;
- For having an activation code, you may call at 1-877-632-6789 and request for the code.
- On the “After Visit Summary Document”, you can get the activation code at the bottom.