All relevant services can be accessed online if you have opened an online account into My Hanover Policy which is only possible if you have opened an online account by proper registration at its official website. With the help of registration, you can access all available offers regarding individual protection, business protection, and own protection online. You can also make your payments with the help of your account in order to check online claim. If you have not got registration yet, you are required to get online registration by following the given below instruction. Moreover, on forgetting your login name or password, these can be retrieved through an online request.
Guidelines Steps For Registration Process:
- In the beginning, go to the link www.mycitizenspolicy.com and access the front official page of this website through your web browser.
- On the main page, you are required to enter your username and selected the password that you have chosen at the time of registration and click on the login button to get access to this account.
- In this page, you also have the options to retrieve “Forgot username” or you can change the password by clicking on the link “change password”.
- If you do not have registration facility, click at below link “Create an account” for the online registration process.
- You will be led to next page, where you are required to enter “Ten characters” of your purchased policy number. If you do not have any idea about where to find policy number, you can click on the link adjacent to this field. You will get a helping image.
- In the next field, enter your billing zip code and click to “Continue” button to move ahead.
- By following the instructions complete the registration process and access your online facility.
By getting online access to your account, you can easily pay off your bills, view billing statement and check the previous history. Furthermore, you can also get alerts through email for new offers and services.