Flagstar Bank is fully expert in providing exceptional products and services by keeping in view the personal focus and distinctive value. It was designated as Chartered in 1987 and known as Federal Savings bank. Till to now, it has been reported total asset portfolio is $16.9 and considered as a 5th biggest savings bank in nationwide and regulator of 5 top banks of Mortgage finance. The financial experts and dedicated staff are fully dedicated to providing excellent service as per the customer’s need.
It has all type of financial tools for customers such as commercial product and services, business and consumer solution. The main success point of the bank is to listen to the demand of customer care and then decide what would be better for them and how it will work exactly to fulfill the need of customers.
If you have availed any of loan from Flagstar bank, then online access to MyLoan is available to customers by the bank. If you want to make payments, uploading of documents, information regarding loan application and secure authorization then you are required to all necessary information in the respective field like social security number, loan number and complete detail of loan. Following are the step by step procedure and instructions to get sign up in MyLoan:
How To Sign Up For MyLoan:
- First of all, go to the provided link www.flagstar.com and access the main page of this website with the assistance of a web browser.
- On the main page, click on Login button and select MyLoan option under the combo box, then enter username and password. If you are new users, then click “Sign Up” link right below the Login button to proceed ahead for the registration
- You will be led to next page for Signing up to MyLoan. This process comprises of 5 steps which are necessary to fulfill for complete registration.
- The first step is about account verification which needs a first name, last name, social security number, and valid account number and then clicks to “Next” button.
- Similarly, complete all steps by entering correct information and get successful registration.
Your loan account number can be accessed through your monthly statement, but if you have currently applied for a loan, then check your inbox where you can find the welcome email. Furthermore, in order to get contact with customer service representative, you can dial 800-968-7700 for six days of the week.