In the current era, a number of companies have adopted advanced technologies for their account management and human resource management in order to good facilities to their employees. E-services is also one of them. Most of the organization have availed this facility for their staff members by which they can view and manage payroll account. This facility allows Human Resources Department to work efficiently and technologically manage their employee’s accounts and monthly salaries. Paychex e-service is convenient and more effective procedures for staff to secure and manage their salaries account by viewing all increments and monthly deduction. This service is accessible anywhere, anytime through online internet facility.
There is information which is significant and needs to be reviewed and ensure compliance in order to have easy and successful access to mentioned above e-services.
Instructional Steps To Be Followed:
- Initially, go to the link eservices.paychex.com and have an entrance in the homepage through your web browser.
- On the main official page, you are required to provide your first name in the field of username and full last name in small alphabets.
- If you are going to log in the first time, you will be required to enter your password as the first character of first name and the first character of the last name along with last 04 digits of social security number as a default password. Please note your first and last name alphabets should in bold form. After first time login, you may change your password as per your own choice.
- After the right provision of password, press login button, where a popup will open, acquiring to save passcode for future or not. Click on “Not” and immediately change the password by using all secured special characters, numeric and alphabets.
- Now you would be able to access e-service Paychex page, where you can check all type of your debits and credits along with the previous history.
Through email preference option, you have an option to get an email notification about all your payment documents as well as Tax info along with printing option by using this online e-service. But all these information are controlled by the system administrator. If this notification is blocked by admin, employees cannot view any pay document history through email notification service.