Now by connecting with the site of EBT, you can avail various types of benefits. By accessing this website, you can manage your state program for cash payments, WIC and Food Stamps. If you are interested to check out your cash balance, WIC or SNAP, then you need to get login access at EBT account. Before starting the process, you are first required to make sure that you are exploring the right state. You are first required to select the right state from the given drop-down list and then follow the mentioned guidelines for getting login access:
How To Get EBT Balance Login:
- To get started for EBT login access, you need to visit the link www.ebt.acs-inc.com and go to its main page by using high-speed internet connection.
- After arrival at its homepage, you are first required to select an appropriate state program from the given drop down list such as; Delaware EBT.
- After selecting a state program, you are next required to enter a User ID in the second field and password in the thirst field to get login access by pressing the green button “Login”.
- If you are visiting this website the first time then you need to click on the below link “To create a new User ID and password” and go next.
- Next, you need to select state program from the drop-down list and then enter a Zip code, date of birth, the card number of EBT to create your account. Again, you are required to provide your Username and password to get login access.
Retrieval Of User ID Or Password:
If you have forgotten your User ID or Password and now you want to retrieve or reset it then you need to click on the given link and by following the screen instructions, you can easily get reset of your User ID or Password successfully.