The WVJA is an abbreviation of West Virginia Jail Authority and it is also correctional Facility which was incorporated in 1985 under the law of West Virginia Legislature. The main objective of WVJ authority is to take kind care of the person, secure and save them when the order is given to be imprisoned by the court of Law. Usually, the function of regional jails is to assist both persons penalized and pre-tracked offenders for the period of one year or less than that. Nevertheless, criminals penalized to work for the period of imprisonment in the safekeeping of the Division of modifications can also be alleged in regional jail till to state correctional system transferred. The population of prisoners including both male and female comprises of federal prisoners, state, and region. WVJA has clear and broader vision is to be acknowledged as a professional jail leader, administrator, and maintenance of leadership quality with the adaption of current change.
The basic purpose and obligation of West Virginia Authority are to maintain public safety through Government bodies, law enforcement agencies, and taxpayers. They do their best to keep discipline by adopting the high-quality standard, mitigation of risk and focus on security. They are constantly focusing to reduce the cost that becomes the cause of taxpayer problem.
WVJA is providing a number of online services which have designed and implemented by the authority to facilitate people. In order to make payment in child support payment system under the bureau of child support enforcement, you have to follow the mentioned below steps:
How To Pay With Child Support System:
- First of all, go to the link www.wvrja.com and access the main page of this website with the assistance of a web browser.
- On the top of the front page, you will a link “Online Services”. Click here in order to proceed further.
- In the next step, there is a list of online services, but just click on “Payment” option and select “Child Support Payment System” for making an online payment in this program.
- On the next window, you will be asked about social security number that needs to be provided to pay in BCSE through credit card. Enter SSN and click on “Payment” button.
- On the next page, you are required to enter user ID and web password to log in. You may also view previous payment inquiry.
- If you are not registered and wish to pay, you need to click on “pay without registration” button to proceed
This online facility is being provided by Chase bank. If you have any further query regarding payment issue, you may contact Chase bank at its customer service helpline 800-385-7097.