Waitrose always gives weight to best customer services to all of its customers. This is the only reason due to which, it has designed customer satisfaction survey by which company just wants to collect different comments and views of experience so that it can cover the deficiency if found any, in future. By gathering different comments and feedback regarding visit at Waitrose, the company comes to a conclusion that how to improve the quality of products and services. You can also directly provide your comments to the store manager from where you have purchased items.
If you have decided to complete the customer satisfaction survey, you will find here a complete set of questions against which you have to give a rating in form of Stars. For completion of this survey, you have to spend maximum 5 to 6 minutes, but these minutes are very valuable for the company as their customer service strategic planning is totally depending on the views that you have given during the survey. By conducting this customer experience survey, you will be rewarded as one month’s free shipping along with ￡500 cash price chance.
To get part in this survey, you are required to follow the given below guidelines:
Step By Step Guidelines:
- To get started with experience survey, take a receipt in your hand and visit the link www.waitrose-experience.com and get access to its survey page.
- After getting access to the main survey page, Select the type of invitation you received from your local store or online.
- Enter the required information from your invitation and start the survey.
- Then you will be asked to answer some general questions about your experience and click the “Next” button.
- You’re also required to enter your Name, Telephone, and Email Address.
- In the end, click the Submit button.
Waitrose is well-known as a chain of supermarkets in British. By combing the services of shop specialist and expertise, Waitrose is working as supermarket conveniently. They are proud of providing quality and fresh foods to all of its valued customers.