North Carolina Division of Motor Vehicle provides you the facility of MyDMV online web portal that allows you to view the detail of your driving license and its management. By getting the facility of NCDMV, you can conveniently view your vehicle registration through online system anywhere and anytime within no time. The Department of Transportation in North Carolina wants to assist public just for the future of North Carolina’s transportation. In order to get the feedback from the resident of NC, it has designed an online survey so that the public can leave comments for the better services of North Carolina Transportation. Through the survey, they want to promote and focus on transportation throughout the regions.
If you want to get online service of Department of Motor Vehicle, you have to get login access to your account that you already have made at its official site by following the given below instructions:
How To Get My DMV Login Access:
- To get started for online services at NCDOT, you are required to visit the link www.ncdot.gov/dmv and go to the main site through web browsing.
- By getting the access of North Carolina official site, you will see an option of “myDMV Login” placed on the top right side of the page. Click here to proceed for further process.
- On the next page, you will be provided with the facility of login portal where you have to enter your license/ID number, last 4 digits of social security number, and date of birth and finally click on “Login” button to access of registered account.
By getting online access to your account, you can get following online services:
- You can get the facility to renew the license.
- You can pay property tax and renew registration.
- You can change address and order duplicate ID & License.