Novant Health is an integrated system that is providing the facility of OPC-outpatient center, good practice of physicians, hospitals and many other services. Every separate department is fully committed to incorporate the best experience in regard to your good healthcare and your family members as well. They have designed it with latest systems and technology based on personal connection and commitment. They provide the best solution regarding the care of your health and leads you towards to world of a healthy environment with the joint collaboration of experts. Their services have covered all medical areas even from a simple disease to surgery. They believe in advance technology through which they can take better care of their patients.
If you want to be e-advisor in Novant community Health voice, you have to first register yourself by giving answers to few questions.
- In order to get registration for e-advisor, visit on its official website at www.mynovant.org through your web browser.
- On accessing the main page, you will see “Register Now” on the right side of the page. Click it to proceed with registration.
- On the next pages, some questions will be asked in the registration form that needs to be properly answered which can be selected through each drop-down list.
- Now read the requirement carefully and insert your answer in the respective field.
- In the end, write captcha to validate your identity and click on “Submit” button.
It is pertinent to mention here, before filling registration form, must go through the term and condition mentioned on the same page. It will help you in understanding rules and regulations, policy and procedure of My Novant. Your acceptance is required to further proceed with registration. Don’t stop exploring page, rather there are Frequently Asked Question button. Click on it and get the answer to the question that is confusing you. Here is a list of questions and their answers that will surely satisfy you regarding the services and purpose of becoming e-Advisor in Health Community Voice.