Kohl’s is a retailing chain store department based in America. The Kohl’s first chain store was incorporated in Milwaukee, Wisconsin in 1927 as a corner grocery store by Maxwell Kohl, a Polish immigrant. In September 1962, its first departmental store was found. In 1972, the controlling interest in this company was taken by British American Tobacco Company. Afterward, in 1979, the management of Kohl family left this company. Later on, a group of different investors bought this company in 1992 from British American Tobacco Company and brought in front of the public.
If you have Kohl’s credit card, then you are required to get the sign in access or registration access to activate your card. For this purpose, you have to go through following guidelines:
How To Get Login Access:
- In the beginning, you are required to visit the link www.mykohlscharge.com and access the homepage of Kohl’s website by using your web browser.
- As you access the main page, you will see an option through which you can get the sign in access for Kohl’s charge account.
- In the given form, you are required to enter your username and password in the second field and finally click on “submit” button to get the sign in the facility. For signing in you are further required for additional verification.
- If you are not registered, then provide 12 digits kohl’s credit card account in the given field and click to “Submit” button to proceed ahead.
- On the next step, you are required to follow the instructions and complete your registration process.
By getting registration at Kohl’s main website, you would be able to access charge account in order to access following benefits:
- Transaction information and access of account even from your smartphone.
- Sign up for getting a paperless statement
- Request for credit card limit enhancement
- Online billing payment