My KFC experience customer satisfaction survey is specially designed to get the comments and feedback from customers. It helps the company to come to know about the overall experience and customer views regarding purchasing of delicious chicken items and lovely taste at KFC. The collected information from the customer is kept confidential only for the use of the company. The company further use this data for conducting a various analysis of the company’s prospects and future business growth. This special survey is prepared to collect customer’s review at KFC and after completing this survey, you will receive a code that can be used on your next visit at KFC for further purchasing of different fast food dishes.
Conducting of customer satisfaction survey will help the company to get views of customers and make a future plan for its betterment and improvement. The total time for completing the survey is not more than five minutes. If you have purchased any fast food from KFC and want to take part in this survey, you are required to keep your voucher in your hand and follow the given below instructions:
Step By Step Guidelines:
- To get started with customer satisfaction survey, you are required to visit the www.myKFCexperience.com and access the survey page by using an internet browser.
- As you access the survey page, you will be asked to enter some necessary information in the required fields.
- Keeping your voucher in your hand, enter survey code in the first field and time of the last visit to KFC as mentioned on receipt.
- After providing these information, press “Start button” to move ahead. On the next page, you will be asked some questionnaires that you have to answer appropriately and finish the feedback survey.
- At the end of the survey, you will be given a code that can further be utilized in your next visit to KFC.
KFC or Kentucky Fried Chicken is a fast food chain restaurant based in America. Many delicious chicken dishes are prepared and served here. As per the current survey, this restaurant is considered as a 2nd biggest fast-food company having almost 20,000 outlets and serving all around the world.