If you are availing the facility of visa prepaid card, Discover Cards, MasterCard or American Express Card, then the available website is a unique place from where you can create your online account in order to manage all of your cards easily and effectively. Furthermore, by the help of this website, you can also redeem your collected points that you have earned during the shopping by using your cards. This web portal is specially designed to provide assistance in regard to managing your cards expense and keep a full record of remaining and used balance i.e. your total debits and total credits in your cards’ accounts.
If you are having the facility of different cards and want to manage your account, then you have to create your online account at its official site by going through the following instructions:
How To Create Account:
- In the beginning, you are required to visit the link www.mycurrentbalance.com and get the privilege of its official site by having the facility of your web browser.
- On its main page, you will see an option of “Login” button where you have to enter your username and password to get login access.
- If you are new and want to get registration, you are required to click on the link “Create Profile” to proceed further.
- On the new page, enter your full name, prepaid card number, provide expiry date and security code number.
- After that you have to enter your email address, select of security questions and their relevant answers, create a password, select your preferred language and by checking out the given box, finally click on the button “Create Profile”.
By creating your profile for online account management of your card service, you would be able to avail 5% reward as cash back, if you are spending through this card. Furthermore, another benefit of your debit card is to provide the facility of the credit card during shopping. At any instant, if you want to check the remaining balance of your prepaid card, you can check by logging into your online account.