GM Certified Service is engaged in providing a facility in repairing service of auto for General Motors. With the passage of time, the company gets its growth and in 2011, Goodwrench brand name of GM was replaced with GMC certified service brands, Chevrolet, Buick and Cadillac in United State. If you have purchased online relevant products from GMC, then you are allowed to submit your rebate claim through online process. Or if you have already submitted your rebate claim then you can online check out the status of your rebate by Email, by phone or by address. You can also check the online balance of your prepaid card. If you have also purchased any auto repairing part and want to submit My Certified Service rebate, you are required to follow the below mentioned instructions for understanding the procedure.
How To Submit Rebate:
- Initially, copy the link www.mycertifiedservicerebates.com and paste in the address bar of available web browser and get access to its official site.
- On the first homepage, you will see two main options “Are you a consumer?” and second is “Or Fleet account?” for submitting rebate click on green button “Submit Rebate Online” under the first option to proceed further.
- In the next window, you are required to provide the detail of your purchased item and rebate submission process consists of 3 steps.
- In the given form, enter your date of purchase, VIN with confirmation, vehicle manufacturing model, repair order number, location of purchase, check out the purchased item and click “Next” button.
- You will be proceeding to next page. Provide all your relevant information in the respective field as per the given instruction and submit your online rebate claim.
While submitting rebate online, you are required to have following information:
- Date of purchasing of an item
- Order number of repairing
- Location from where you have purchased
- Name of product on which you are demanding a rebate
- Mailing address, phone number, email address and last four digits of the card, if you have purchased items by using your card.