An online account service was introduced by Baylor Scott & White Health in order to provide benefits to all of its employees. They have introduced a web portal through which employees and other staff members can get login access. Company’s employee ID was allocated and assigned by the company to every employee and another staff member for the utilization of User ID. In the given below guideline, you will find the procedure that how to get login access to your employee ID.
How To Get Login Access:
- In the start, you are required to go to the link www.mybayloremr.com and access the official page of Baylor Scott & White Health by using your internet browsing facility.
- On its main page, you are required to access any of the options like Employee, Office Staff or Non-staff Provider for getting further proceedings.
- After selecting an appropriate option, you are required to click on the link “AccessONE” to proceed for getting login access of employee ID.
- On the next page, you have to provide your User ID and click on “Submit” button in order to access your online web portal.
- If you are new and want to activate your account, then you have to click on the below link “New User Account Activation” by going through the process.
- On the new page, enter your personal information like date of birth, Social security number, network account name, first name, last name, middle name, Display name, Home division, Identity type, account type, department, Job title, Manager, Effective date and finally click on the “Submit” button.
In order to activate your account, you are required to enter your date of birth in the format MM/DD/YYYY and provide your social security number without dashes so that you can easily activate your account.