Alcon Lens Centre provides online account facility for its customer who has purchased their specific products at nominated Centre. Now by getting online access to the account, you can at least submit your rebate claim by getting login access. Not only this, but you can also track or check rebate status online anytime, anywhere. In order to register at its official Rebate Centre, you are required to have at least UPC against the lens that you have purchased from its Centre as well as a copy of voucher of the contact lens. If you do not have this receipt, you can also bring the receipt of an eye examination. Therefore for online submission of My Alcon rebate, you are required to follow the below-narrated instructions for the easy and quick process:
How To Submit Your Rebate:
- Primarily, get privileged of the main official page of link www.myalconlensrebates.com with the help of available internet browser.
- You are welcome on the front homepage of this website, where you have to enter Rebate code in the given field. This code is available on the receipt of the purchased lens from Alcon Centre. After providing rebate code, click on the blue button “Start My Claim” to proceed ahead.
- But if you do not have your rebate code then click on the link “Get One Here”, you will be led to next window, where you will be asked; “Did you purchase your Alcon Contact Lenses?” You are required to select one option “Yes” or “No”.
- Next, you will be asked about a rebate on lens type. Select tens type and follow the procedure to submit the rebate.
- If you have already submitted a claim, you can also check your rebate status online.
If you have already submitted your rebate claim you can check its status online by providing rebate reference number and email address that you have provided at the time of submission of the rebate.