The Kansas City Star company is covering two blocks of the full city near the main building of Star Company for construction of distribution and printing plant. The printing and distribution plant was started with the capital worth of $200 million which comprises of the metal structure and histrionic glass which gives the opportunity to view journalists to those people who are walking nearby it. Exact after the inauguration of plant, company is acquired by McClatchy Co which is situated in Calif. McClatchy, Sacramento and considered as a 3rd largest company of newspaper and internet publisher.
Digital Newspaper which is published by Kansas City Star is just like as daily newspaper that is available on all tablets, smartphone, android based or iPhone, iPad, Mac and Personal desktop computer. You will really love it either you are sitting at your home or going anywhere. For security purpose, the company has made necessary changes in the login process by which you are required to register all information about a subscription for checking transaction of your account and payment of monthly bills. For this purpose, you are required to follow mentioned below instructions:
How To Register:
- Initially, go to the link www.kansascity.com and get entrance of its official page through your web browser.
- By getting access to the main page, go to the bottom and select the option “Pay Your Bill” to proceed further for login or new registration.
- In the first step, phone number or email address and password in the second step for login. But if you have no registration, click on “account registration” link.
- Here you are required to enter a primary phone number, last name and subscription account number, enter an email address, new password with confirmation and click submit button.
- The password should contain 6 characters out of which 1 character should be numeric and in the other 5 characters the same consecutive characters should not be repeated.
By getting access to online registration, you would be able to get the latest updates, management of the account, payment of the monthly bill and much more.