In order to take seriously the account of your protection, John Hancock is playing a vital role in this regard. They have made a commitment that they will do their best in order to provide your easy, secure and safe way for a perfect assessment of your retirement account. Now by creating an online account or account profile at the official site of John Hancock, you will be able to manage your retirement account easily and effectively. For getting more security, you are required to add your mobile number as well as your personal email address to make your account more secure and safe. For making your life after retirement easy and protected, you have to get the plan as per your requirement and future plan. It will provide you with a unique policy that will surely help you in your old age.
If you have got a retirement plan from John Hancock and want to manage your account, then you have to visit the official site of this John Hancock and follow the given below guidelines:
How To Get Sign In Access:
- To get started for Sign in the facility, you are required to visit jhancockpensions registration page and access its front homepage through internet connection facility.
- By accessing its main page, you will see a sign in the portal on the main page. In this portal, you are required to enter username and password to sign into account.
- If you have not registered yourself yet, then click on the below link “Register here” to proceed further.
- You will be led to next page, where you are required to enter your contract number in the first field, last name in the second field and the social security number, date of birth and finally click on “Continue” button.
- Afterward, you have to complete other steps “security information” and “challenging questions” as per the given screen instructions.
If you are getting problem while getting registration at its retirement site, you have an option to call at 1-800-395-1113 so that you may speak with the customer service representatives for sorting out the problem within the workday and working hours.