Other than many financial services, Discover bank is also involved in providing the services of Discover card. The Discover bank was incorporated by Sears’s organization which was working previously in the United States since 1985. It was due to the huge business expansion in the whole country. In the initial days, the Morgan Stanley and Dean Witter was working as a partner with Discover bank, but afterward, it owned sole entity as a Discover Financial services in the year 2007. In the start, Novus logo was used because Novus was the first major shareholder of this bank, but with the passage of time, this name was converted into Discover bank.
If you are availing cash back bonus and now want to pay your bill at its official site then you have to go through the following important instructions:
Procedure For Bill Payment At Discover Bank:
- To get started for paying the bill through cash back bonus, you are required to visit the link www.discover.com/redeemtopay and go to the main website of Discover bank through your web browser.
- As you come to the main site, you have to click on to the “Log in Now” button in the orange color.
- At the end of the new page open, click on the “Register your account” link.
- After registering your account by providing the details, log in to your account to make payment.
- Select the amount you have to pay, and then in the next step click on the Apply for the cash back option.
Cash Back Redemption Service:
Discover card provides you the facility of cash back bonus services through which you can enjoy many rewards and services for paying other bills. In case, you face any issue while logging into an account, you may contact at its customer service center any time within the banking hours.