AT&T in the United State is playing a vital role in the field of Communication and considered as the largest company among other companies which are involved in the same sector. Its customers are taking numerous benefits along with superior network services from the company. Now you can easily access the services of the company by having an online account such as printing of bills, paying off bills payments and many more services.
Now you can sign up for paying your bill through the mail, by phone, by person and automatically by following the mentioned below mandatory steps:
Procedural Steps To Pay Bill:
- Firstly, have an access to the main official page by click on the link www.customerservice.att.com with the help of web browser.
- On getting access to the main page, click on sign up button for online bill payment available under the section “Billing and Account support”.
- After getting access of bill payment outstanding amount, prepare a cheque or PO/DD according to bill payment.
- On the back of the cheque, write correct AT&T account number and attached payment slip with cheque or PO/DD.
- Put all in an envelope and send to company address which is already printed on the envelope.
- Before sending payment cheque to Company, make it sure, it should be well before the due date.
- If you are going to make payment through the telephonic call, you must have credit card number or checking account.
- By having all detail, call its customer service number and make payment as per instruction is given.
- If you want to make payment personally, locate the nearby center by calling its help desk customer service.
- Have a visit to nearest payment collection center and pay the bill as per billing amount through cash, cheque or PO/DD.
- All the payment which are received personally after 7:00 PM, will be posted to system on next working day from the date of the transaction.
Other Online Benefits:
You can also pay your bill through the online system. For this purpose, you need to sign up for an online account. If you have enrolled in the Direct Debit facility, your payment will automatically be deducted from your credit card number or checking account.