Now the Capital One has prepared a special website portal of Capital One through which all the credit card holders can easily get their credit card activated by following the few online activation steps. If you are Capital One Credit Card holder and want to use your card for purchasing purpose, you are first required to activate your card just by exploring its official site and provide some essential data for its activation completion process. Right after the activation of your card, you can use it for shopping of desired items at any place where is acceptable. Although the activation process is very easy but still if you face any program while the activation process, then you are simply required to go through the following easy steps for getting assistance.
For Capital One credit card activation, you have to follow the below narrated important instructions:
Credit Card Activation:
- In order to activate Capital One, you need to visit the link www.banking.capitalone.com/activate and access its main website by using a fast internet connection.
- Upon reaching its official main page, you can view a button option “Activate New Card Online“. Click here to proceed.
- On the next step, provide your username and password to get login access to your online account.
- If you are not registered yet, then you need to get enrollment by clicking on the button “Enroll” and go ahead for enrollment procedure where you have to enter your personal details as well as your username & password.
- After completing the enrollment process, you have to go again on Sign up page and get login access.
- After getting login access, you have to enter some mandatory information and click on “Activate” to complete the process.
- After completing the above process, you will be informed about your card activation through email alert.
Other Online Features:
For those customers who are going to register card first time then you are required to get activation information from the sticker pasted on your credit card. Here you can call at the given phone for onward activation of the card through the helpline.