Atmos Energy Corporation is the largest distributor of natural gas having headquartered in Dallas which is the largest and fully regulated company in the country. It is providing the services of natural gas to almost 1400 communities where approx. 3 million customers are living as a natural gas distributor. The total serving area of the company is 8 different states starting from the Blue Ridge Mountains located in the East up to the Rocky Mountains situated in the West. All storage assets and natural gas pipeline are being managed by the Atmos Energy Company. It is also managing biggest systems in Texas of the intrastate natural gas pipeline.
The main objective of the company is to provide abundant, affordable, efficient, reliable, clean and safe natural gas to the end user. For this purpose, the company is investing billions of dollars for enhancing pipelines so that safe natural gas can be reached anywhere. If you are currently using the services of Atmos Energy then you can pay your monthly gas bill through online way by the following guidelines and directions:
How To Pay Bill Online:
- To get started with the services, you have to visit the link www.atmosenergy.com and access the main page by using internet facility.
- As you will reach the homepage, you will see an option on the front page “Pay my bill”. Click here to move ahead.
- On the new page, if you are a current customer then enter username and password to get login access or otherwise click on the “Register” button nearby it.
- You will be led to next page where you have to put some essential information for registration process like enter your account number, select type of account either commercial or residential, first name only for the residential purpose and last name also for a residential
- After providing this initial information, click on the “continue” button and by following the screen instruction, complete your registration.
If you want to make onetime payment through an online billing system, you are also required to click on the below link “Make a onetime payment” located below the register button. You will be led to a new page whereby providing the information, make your monthly payment safely.