AARP is the abbreviation of American Association of Retired Persons which is providing the facility with the entity of company engaged for rendering services to those persons who have retired from their jobs and still living as a legal resident of United States. As a whole, if we calculate the membership of these people, it has become a large lobby in millions of customers who are attached to this organization and getting benefits. Not only this, but you may find different agencies in the whole country which are also involved in providing the same services. The main initiators of this organization are retired educators and insurance companies.
The Chase bank offers AARP credit card facility which can be applied directly by exploring its official site as per the mentioned instructions:
AARP Credit Card Application Process:
- For getting maximum benefits from AARP credit card, you have to browse the link www.aarpcreditcard.com/100 and go to the main site by the internet connected device.
- After you explore its main webpage, you will see an option of “Apply Now”. Click here to go further for the online application process.
- You will be led to next page, enter your first name, your middle name, and your last name along with the suffix, correct mailing address, company’s membership number and in the end click on “Next” button.
- On the next screen, you have to follow the given guidelines to complete the application process.
After you have received your AARP credit card then you can avail following online services:
- On the purchase up to $500, you will get a bonus of $100 for the first three months.
- There is the availability of discounts up to 3% on the selected restaurants
- There is the availability of discounts up to 3% on the selected gas stations.