Windstream Holdings Incorporation is also operating its business with the name Windstream or Windstream communication and engaged in providing the product and services in the data network and voice communication. It includes; MPLS, VoIP and broadband for network communication along with voice, cloud-based, data storage, firewall, and managing of the virtual server. In addition to it, the company is also involved in interpreting digital TV, phone, and broadband residential service in the area covered by it. Almost 8.1 million people are availing its services in 21 states and considered as a 9th largest company among the other residential phone service providers.
If you have availed residential phone or broadband services from the company, you can easily pay off your monthly bills in a very fast and efficient way by getting its online service. Now Windstream is providing auto debit facility to its valuable customers. This is very secure and convenient method to pay the monthly bill through electronic fund transfer way by providing your credit card number or checking account number at once. Now you are free from the obligation of writing cheques, purchasing of stamps or skipping of bill payment. This auto payment service is totally cost-free along with the stopping of printed bills.
In order to get this facility, you are required to go through some essential steps which are given below:
How To Get Started:
- Firstly, type a link www.windstream.com on the address bar of web browser and enter to access the official page of the website.
- On this page, click on the button “Get Started”, you will be led to a new page for enrollment in auto pay facility.
- Next, you are required to enter your account number, PIN code, billing ZIP code and click to validate it.
By registering at Windstream, you would be able to manage your relationship with the company and getting numerous benefits:
- By this service, you can view your package balance and previous history of your payments done by you.
- You can get information of services and rates of different packages.
- You would be able to have access to previous and current month bills
- You can make your online payment anytime, anywhere
- You will be updated about the latest information and offers by the company.