Now all your incoming mail’s images can be previewed before its delivery and all incoming emails can be managed by getting the access of online dashboard. The image of mail can be viewed without providing the tracking number in the system. It is the Informed Delivery® dashboard which can be accessed by getting sign up a facility at its official site. This facility can further be used for USPS delivery industries, request for redelivery, schedule delivery alerts, email notifications, text messages, and many more online facilities. Grayscale images or black and white basically shows the front of letter-sized envelopes which is actually processing by automated equipment.
If you want to get services of mail image preview, you have to visit its official site for getting this service through the sign-up facility. Getting the access of this online account can easily be obtained under the following necessary instructions:
How To Start For USPS Services:
- To get started with USPS service, you have to visit the available link www.usps.com/manage and explore the main official site by using internet connection.
- As you come to the main site, you will see a blue button “Get Started Now”. Press this button and move to the next
- On the next page, click on the blue button “Sign Up” and provide important information as required in the online form.
- In the first field, enter street address 1, street address2, city, state, zip code and click on “continue”.
- Next, you have to follow the screen instruction for the completion of sign up facility.
By getting the sign-up a facility at its official site, you would be able to get numerous benefits regarding the image preview of mail which is expected to deliver very soon. If you want to know more about this service, you can go through FAQs available on the same site.