TigerDirect is situated in California, an EI Segundo which is engaged in the business of online retailing such as computer components, computers, and electronics both for business and corporate sector. This company was previously run and operated by Systemax that has a merger with intellectual property of both obsolete U.S companies CompUSA and chain Circuit City. The purpose of the merger is to re-launch them again as an online retailer. Afterward, these were closed and club both into a new TigerDirect
The majority of the product of this company is based on electronic sales, computer and web-based components. The company has made its place in the market by giving rebate which can be compared with another market price. The company is involved in both business to business and retail store operation in the market and earning huge profit by giving a handsome rebate on the purchased products.
Now to give strength to your small and large business, the company helps them through credit which is given to them instantly for the purpose of installing IT products and purchasing of services. This flexible credit is sanctioned for the term and condition for up to six months.
In order to get a business credit card from TigerDirect, you are required to follow some necessary steps which are given below:
How To Apply For Business Credit:
- Firstly, you are required to click on the link www.tigerdirect.com and go to the main page by having easy internet access.
- On the main page, you will see a tab “Business Card” for further applying in a business
- A new window will open comprising of some silent features of the business Read them carefully for more information and fill out the given form.
- Next, enter your email address, full company name, full name, your company address, zip code, phone number and message that you want to give about your company.
- In the end, check out the box that “I am not a robot” and then click on the submit