SBC Global is no longer a separate identity rather it has become a part of AT&T and Yahoo mail. You will be easily heading for AT&T or Yahoo mail service whenever you want to access SBC Global mail service. Where a main login mail page will open for further accessing. The main reason of this amalgamation is that now all these companies have become mutual partners. You can go to inbox through the directed site just by providing your username and password. Earlier, it has a totally separate identity, but in the year 2005, it was amalgamated with AT&T and then both of these companies have acquisition with Yahoo and all mail users automatically converted to Yahoo mail service.
Therefore, in future, if you want to access SBC Global web portal, you have to go platform of Yahoo’s AT&T by following the mentioned instructions:
Steps To Be Followed:
- Firstly, go to the link www.sbcglobal.net by using your web browser. You will be direct to the new page.
- On the main official website page, to click on “login” button to access mailbox, where you have to follow 03 steps.
- In the first field, enter your AT&T email ID which is basically SBC Global ID then provide correct password in the second field.
- In the end, click on sign in button to get access to your email. If you are a new user, you may go to sign up for creating new email ID.
- In order to get more info, you may visit to help corner or FAQs.
By using SBC Yahoo, you can also create sub-accounts. For this purpose, you have to transit the basic account with SBC Yahoo and view “My Account” on this page. Here you have an option to create “Subaccount” click on it and by following the instructions, you can create new sub-account. There is another benefit of SBC Yahoo DSL, there are no extra charges that you have to pay for using sub account. This is free service for all users.