Tupperware is rendering the services of products line for home which comprises of preparation, home, and kitchen products services and storage. The first bell-shaped container was developed by Earl Tupper in 1942 and its products brand was brought in front of the public in 1948. The company, Tupperware is involved in manufacturing, developing and distributes all of its products internationally which is basically a subsidiary and owned by Tupperware Brands (a parent company). Till to date, approx. 1.9 million direct salesmen on contract with this company and marketing its products and services. In the recent survey, it was found that Indonesia is its top marketplace where around about 250,000 salesmen are working.
If you are an existing customer or want to buy its product by online order, you have to get login access or create new account keeping in view the following instruction under consideration:
How To Get Login Access:
- In the first, you are required to go to the link www.mytupperware.com and get the privilege of its official site by using available internet browser.
- As you come to the main site, you will see a sign in the portal on the right side of the page. You are now required to enter your username, password and finally click on “Login” button to access your online account.
- If you are not enrolled yet, click on the below link in pink color “Sign Up” and move forward with the creation of the online account.
- On the next page, you may choose to sign up packages as per the given features and benefits. By click on any of the sign-up option, you will be asked to provide your consultant ID and password to update the user.
- On the next, page you have to follow the screen instruction and complete your sign up process.
You are required to choose subscription plan from the website of Tupperware that really fulfill your business requirements, but as per company’s recommendation, you should start your test with driving plus account.