Currently, it has become very difficult for everyone to afford the medical expenses because, during the complete medical treatment, number of Lab tests is examined for the right diagnosis and its treatment accordingly. During this process, many expensive tests and medicines are recommended by the physician, which are not possible for everyone to bear these expenses and remain uncured due to a shortage of fund to meet medical expenses. But, no need to worry at all now, My Sooner Care has facilitated these patients to continue their medical treatment without facing any problem. There is no tension of any medical invoice here. In this program, visits to physician, prescriptions, and hospitalization are offered.
To enroll in this facility, you have to fill up the form by following the mentioned instructions:
- Go to the link www.mysoonercare.org and browse the main page through your web explorer.
- On the official page, click on an icon “Apply for Benefits”, it will lead you to a new page. Carefully read all the terms and conditions and then click on “I agree” to further proceed.
- On the new window, click on “Create an Account” available in the right bottom. Further, you have to provide your personal information but keep in view that your age limit should be 15 years.
- After that, select an option that you want to avail and provide your social security number along with confirmation.
- Next, you have to provide information regarding your race, ethnicity, your citizenship and residency for further proceedings.
- In the end, you will be asked regarding Tax info such as; Property tax, monthly expenses, monthly income and health insurance facility. Provide all detail and click on Submit button for finalizing your application process.
Points To Be Noted:
Before apply in My Sooner Care facility, you must be aware of your correct documentation. In order to avoid needless documentation, be sure your name and number should be entered correctly as mentioned on your SSN. Also provide accurate information regarding Tax detail, monthly Income supported by documentary evidence and health insurance documents. All these documents will be required for the medical expense claim.