My School Bucks is online web portal through which parents are allowed to access their online account and pay for the refreshment or meal in the school of their child by utilization credit card or debit card facility. This is an advanced online system which also provides an additional facility to parents to online get the summary of child’s total purchases from the school cafeteria. It does not mean that this online facility portal is only accessing a single specific school rather it is regardless of any specific school. Your child is studying even in a different school, you can set up automatic reminders through email that let you know about the total purchases and money to be paid.
If you are interested in this facility and want to get online enrollment on its official page, you have to visit at its official site and create your account online by following the below-narrated instructions:
How To Get Enrolled?
- In the start, go to the link www.myschoolbucks.com and get the privilege of its official homepage with the help of your web browser.
- After getting access, you will see a registration option at its front page, click on it and provide your email address so that a confirmation email sent to your provided email address.
- On the opening of this email, you will be provided with a specific link. Click on this provided link to activate your account.
- Upon activation of the account, get login access and start entering child’s school name, child’s name, and child’s number.
- Next, you can credit a certain sum of money in student’s account with the help of credit card, debit card or online banking transaction.
Myschoolbucks.com is online secure, protected and reliable system which is specially designed for the said purpose. If you have any of query, feel free to contact at 1-855-832-5226.