If you are a member of Prepaid Center then you can get the sign in access to its online account by utilizing your prepaid card number or you can also activate prepaid card at its official site by fulfilling few steps. After creating a personal member profile, you can access your MasterCard or prepaid Visa card full access such as; adding multiple cards in the same account, viewing transaction alerts, management of card balance and personal profile information.
It is obvious that online activation is mandatory for utilizing your prepaid card for purchasing and other shopping. For activation process, you have to provide your card number, date of expiry for the creation of unique ID and management of Password. For getting an activation, you have to follow the given instructions:
How To Create Profile For Prepaid Card:
- In the start, you are required to visit the link www.myprepaidcenter.com and access the official site by using your internet browser facility.
- After getting access to the main page, you will see both options (Sign in the facility through the username and by card number). If you want to get the sign in, enter your username and password to get the sign in accessibility.
- You can also activate/ sign in by providing your card number, expiry date, social security number for getting online account access.
- If you are new at this site, click on the red link “Create Profile” and move ahead for creating an online account at this site.
- You will be led to a new page, where provide first name, last name, card number, expiry date, social security number, username, email address with confirmation, security question & answer, password with confirmation, selection of notification alert language and finally press button “Create Profile”.
If you have created your online profile to access your account, you can also access all of its features like view transaction history, placing an online order and redeem your rewards.