Only by having User ID and password, you can easily access and manage your JP Morgan Prepaid Account through online way. If you want to access your online account and you do not have user ID and password, then it is necessary to register your account first on its official website. After having proper registration at its site, you would be able to manage your account online. By registering, you can view your account statement along with current balance and its history and many more benefits. If you have forgotten your Password or User ID, its retrieval is easy and accessible.
If you want to register yourself at JP Morgan prepaid account, you have to follow the below-narrated instructions which are as follows:
How To Get Registered?
- In the start, you have to go to the link www.myprepaidcard.jpmorgan.com and access the website by using your web browser.
- After accessing the first page, you will see a login portal, where you have to enter User ID and password, select one option “private computer” or “Personal Computer” and finally click on “Log On” button to get online account access.
- If you are not registered yet, click on the below button “Register New User” to proceed further with the registration process.
- Registration process comprises four steps. In the first step, you are required to enter your accurate relevant information like card serial number, passcode, last 6 digits of Government ID and click “Next” button to proceed to substantial steps.
- Complete your other remaining steps by providing correct information in the respective fields and complete registration process.
By getting registration access of online account, you would be able to get a lot of benefits online such as; you can pay your bill electronically, you can manage your account online, you can view and print out statement whatever to you want and many more.