The membership login or sign in option is provided by My Preferred Care Partners in order to keep successful access to available plans and services. If the visitor has enrolled by opening an account, it will be beneficial for getting various valuable information and other services regarding health. Moreover, this account can help you out in getting different facilities and account summary in a single web portal.
If you want to take advantages of the services, you are required to open an online account by following few important steps, which are written below:
How To Register At My Preferred Care Partners:
- Primarily, have an access to its main official page by browsing web address link www.mypreferredcare.com with the help of web browser on your PC.
- To get login into account, scroll its official page down and get the option “Member Login”, click on it and enter the username, password, and press “Login” button.
- For the new visitor, you are required to click on the “Register as a New User” button in order to proceed further.
- On the next window, a new form will open, where you have to provide correct information in respective fields like provide Member ID number, first & last name and claim number of Medicare.
- Next, you are required to put your DOB, last name of Doctor and your relationship with member given in option and press “Next” button.
- Further, you have to create your own profile by providing an email address, username, and password and then by following the instructions at the online form, complete your registration process for opening an online account.
If you have opened your online account then you can get following benefits from the service provider:
- Online awareness about newsletters
- Various services and health planning
- Management of diseases in due course of time
- Dental treatment plan
- Units regarding social services