Forgetting advantage by the membership of Blue Cross Medicare, now you have the authority of OTC Card or full control on an Over the Counter Card. You Medicare Advantage plan is funded every month by offering a card. This card can be utilized in all retailers which are taking part in the items such as; cough drops, toothpaste, and other necessary items.
Moreover, as soon as your OTC card arrives at you through courier, you can utilize the benefits of your OTC card, but before using it, you have to activate it. In order to get saving advantages, your OTC cards can be used at over-the-counter products which you are acquiring. The balance of your OTC card does not show any carry-forward balance, it is therefore recommended to ensure compliance with balance i.e what you have spent or what you have obtained from this facility.
In order to use the awesome benefits of OTC cards, you are required to first activate My OTC Network card by visiting its official website and following the mentioned important steps:
How To Activate OTC Card:
- By taking the card in your hand, go to the link www.myotccard.com and access the main official page of this website with the help of internet browser.
- On the main screen, you will see a field acquiring 19 digits card number which is available on your OTC card and click on “Go” button.
- Next, you are required to enter 9 digits member ID number without entering Alphabet letter at the beginning.
- If you do not want to visit at its official site, you can activate it by calling at 1-888-682-2400.
OTC network is now providing mobile application both for Android and Apple iPhone which is available 24/7 for providing additional facilities.
- You can check your card balance by mobile app
- You can access retailer which are accepting this card
- You can also discover item through scanning of barcodes.