It is very hard and difficult to consume your full time in your office while working with full effort and then go back to home and again busy in household routine. In this scenario, it is impossible to take appointment from the doctor and go to the clinic for your medical health. But it has now become very easy for you if you have internet access; you can avail this golden chance by opening an account in My integrative health and can get all medical related information for smooth healthy life. Now your all queries can be resolved/ answered even sitting at home such as; diet plan, nutrients, diagnosis of disease and online Lab results.
By having registration, you will be enabled to get connected with your physician and communicate with him/her to find out the better solution to your problem. For registration, you have to fill out the provided online form as per below instructions:
- First of all, go to the link www.myintegrativehealth.com through your web browser and access its official page.
- On its official page, read all contents and then click on “Take a Quiz” in the right middle of the page.
- By clicking this, you will go to new quiz page, where a number of multiple choice questions will be asked. Read them and answer carefully as advice by the physician totally depends upon your provided data.
- After completing quiz question, enter your First name and correct email address and press Submit button.
- In the end, press “show my result” button, you will soon get your results on the behalf of the provided information.
As the result is totally based on your provided information, therefore you cannot get totally accurate results because, during the quiz, you may answer of anything different against the actual assessment. Therefore in this concern, no need to be worried. Just take an earlier appointment with your physician and get satisfaction about all the problems you are facing. Your first visit will be very comprehensive as you have to allow approx. 90 minutes for a complete assessment of your health and previous medical history.