In the state of Florida, The Department of Business and Professional Regulation is working for professionals and regulating businesses and licensing like pari-mutuel wagering, real estate agents, veterinarians, and cosmetologists facilities. It is the primary objective of the department to issue a license with an effective and efficient way to regulate businesses fairly. They are fully involved in day to day operation to meet with the requirement of the customers. It is being governed by the executive branch of Governor by chapter 120, FS. As per the requirement of section 20.165, FS.
DBPR is online service web portal through which you can access your online account and you can also get the facility of online application service. If you are returning customers and want to access your account, you have to get login access as per the following guidelines:
How To Get Login Access At DBPR:
- To get started with login access at DBPR, you are required to visit the link www.myfloridalicense.com and go to the main site through a web browser.
- As you come to the main site, you will see a login portal where you have to enter user ID and password to get login access.
- If you are new at this site and you want to create a new account then click on the below link “create my account” and proceed further.
- You will be led to a new page where you are required to enter the first name, middle name, last name, email address with confirmation, user ID, enter your own user ID, select security question from dropbox list, write your own question and secret answer.
- Next check the reCAPTCHA box and press the “Next” button.
- Afterward, by following the screen instructions, complete the account creation process.
After providing all the necessary information as mentioned above, you will receive an email from the company site. This email will be consisting of the temporary password. You are now required to complete your registration process by using this temporary password.