My Campus Loan is a company which was incorporated in 1964 that was the division of Wachovia Bank and rendering the services of Wachovia. It started to provide student loan in 1665. Its services were attracted by Salem College and Salem State University. It is the independent transaction processor which is engaged in providing services of lending to a student with the Campus Partner Mission and it is considered a well-known company in financial service providers industry. It is providing low cost outsource, exceptional services to all institutes with high quality and technology. On one time payment, all service fee is assessed. If you are interested to make payment without bearing charges, then you can send your money through money order, through cheque or by creating an online account on Auto Draft service with the help of some instructional guidelines. These guidelines are easy to understand by which you can simply sign up for this service.
How To Create An Account:
Following are the instructional guidelines for this service:
- First of all, go to the link www.mycampusloan.com and get privileged of its main homepage with the help of web browser.
- On its main page, click on the “Login” button and get into a new page where you can access your online account.
- Provide your username and password for sign in, but if you want to create a new account, click on the below link “create a new account?”
- On the new page, select the registration method, either by social security number, Student visa number or by account number.
- In the first field, enter your above-selected number and last name in the second field and finally click on “Submit” button.
Other Silent Features:
By creating an account on My Campus Loan, you would be able to get the following services online:
- Downloadable forms
- Various attractive product and services
- Borrower services
- Updating of profile
- Auto Draft facility
- Online view of account