In order to manage the activities of your online account, you are required to create your my Macy’s Credit Card account by assessing the website of Macy’s. This web portal is created for cardholders of Macy’s credit card. By creating an online account, you can easily manage your account by checking all the transaction of credit card and its balance at anywhere and anytime free of cost. This online service has been provided to all credit card holders so that they can easily make its monthly bill payments and many more. If you have Macy’s credit card and want to manage your card’s account then you have to follow the given guidelines:
How To Create Online Account:
- In the start, you are required to visit the link www.macys.com/mymacyscard and access its official site with the help of your web browser that is installed on your device connected to the internet.
- After accessing its page, you will see an option of “Sign In” button from where you can get login access.
- In this web portal, you have to enter an email address, password and then press button “Sign In”.
- If you are new at this site, you have to click on the below link “Create” and proceed ahead to the completion of the further requirement.
- On the next page, enter your first name, last name, mailing address #1, mailing address # 2, enter a city name, State, and zip code.
- Next, you are required to enter your date of birth, Gender, and email address, create your password, select your security question and its appropriate answer.
- In the end, click on the button “Create” for getting online account facility to manage your credit card.
By creating your online account at Macy’s credit card, you would be able to get numerous online benefits:
- By creating your Macy’s account, you can check you discounts, different attractive offers, save your money, promo code etc.
- You can also create and save the list of shopping in your account.