The gap is a well-known brand which is engaged in providing a variety of products and services in a high standard. For purchasing any brand of GAP, you can visit the nearby store or you can also place an online order for the same through its official site. Mostly you love all the purchased items from Gap, but sometimes, it happens that you do not like some particular item, not due to its low quality but it may be due to a different style, size or color. In this regard, the company does coordinate with you for returning of online purchased item and resending of same with new design, color, and size along with refund adjustment. It is pertinent to mention here that exchange and returns facility is totally free of cost only and only if you personally return in store or on the utilization of prepaid return shipping label. The total tenure for returning any of the purchased items is 45 days from the date of first purchase.
If you have purchased any item from Gap and now want to return it through the mail, you have to follow the below-narrated guidelines:
How To Return Or Exchange Item:
- To get started with this facility, go to the link required link www.gap.com/returns and go to the main return portal by using web explorer.
- On its site, you have to create your USPS label or prepaid UPS through the interactive returns process.
- Use original package for packing of returning the item in a secure way and put inside it your original invoice.
- Next, you are required to add your label on the packed package with the confirmation that no other label should be affixed on your package.
- When your package is ready then go to the nearest post office and drop your package at UPS location.
Refunding Of Item:
As receiving the package at company’s end, they will refund the merchandise cost immediately by confirming the completion of the return process through email. In case of credit card, you will get your refund within the next 10 days.