Now the e-pass service is being presented by the Central Express Highway Authority through which you can easily your all your tolls fee in an electronic way instead of waiting in queue for a long time. You can select the special lane for the payment of your toll without staying in the vehicle. CFX is the name of Central Florida Expressway Authority which is being controlled and managed by Expressway Authority. The job description of this department is to maintain and construct toll roads in a responsible way. Basically, four counties are being monitored by this department which includes; Orange Counties, Seminole, Osceola, and Lake. It is the responsibility of CFX to maintain and manage toll roads in these counties.
If you want to pay your invoice through e-pass service from CFX for managing your toll through electronic way then you have to follow the given below important steps:
How To Pay Your Invoice:
- To get started for the services of e-pass, you are required to visit the link www.epasstoday.com and go to its main page by using internet browsing connection.
- As you come on the main page, you will see an option of “For Travelers” on the main menu bar of the webpage. Click here and further select the option “Pay your invoice” under the same section.
- Next, you are required to click on the green colored “Continue” button to go to the next step.
- Now, you have to enter the reference number for which you are going to pay online.
- After the reference number, you have to enter the license plate number or the registration number of your vehicle in the next field.
- After you have filled both the fields, click onto the green colored “ENTER” button to enter in the website and then you will be able to pay your invoices online.
By getting e-pass service, you can also get additional online services which are given below:
- By exploring the official website, you can get e-pass service
- You can also get the facility of toll calculator
- Toll rates can also be obtained by exploring this website.