As the online counterpart to the Boat Trader Magazine, Boat Trader was first incorporated in 1996 in United States. With the passage of time, both website and magazine joined together in 2006 so that private party sellers a print and boat dealers can be offered as well as boat sales solution. Online boat listings and market demand has increased during the period of 2009 and 2010. For further progress, the company has more focused on internet. Since the start of 2010, it has become the part of Boats Group and offering the leading brands of CosasDeBarcos, Boats.com, YachtWorld and recreational boating brands.
If you are a customer of boat trader and now want to get access to your online account then you have to get login access at its official site as per the following way:
How To Get Login Access At Boat Trader:
- To get started for login access at boat trader, you need to visit the link www.boattrader.com and go to its main site by using fast internet connection.
- As you will come at its official site, you will see a “sign in” button on the top of the webpage. Click here to proceed further.
- You will be led to next page, where you have to enter email address, password to get login access to your online account.
- For creating new account you have to click on “Sign Up” button available on the first page and go next for completion of registration process.
- On the sign up portal, enter email ID, create password and finally press “Sign up” to complete the registration procedure.
After getting registration at its official site, you can save favorite boats, recommendation via email and receive customized boat.