Keeping in view the excellence service tradition among the banking industry since 1872, the bank is still in continuation to provide a wide range of financial services and customer services to all its valuable clients. These services include; management solutions, wealth and trust, insurance, lending and various banking accounts.
BB&T is now considered as one of the largest financial service provider banks in the United State which owes sound financial position assets and market capitalization till to the 3rd quarter ending 2017. Bank has attracted a large number of customers by rendering a variety of products to fulfill the need of customers. These products are for conventional banking, consumer banking, and corporate banking. BB&T is also well-known in middle market banking and small business due to its best customer services.
By introducing latest online banking services, it has made easy for both bank and customer to avail advanced online features to get resolved all outstanding issue by the easy way. For getting online banking service, you are required to get proper enrollment for obtaining awesome advantages. Following are some procedural steps:
How To Register For Online Banking:
- Firstly, go to the link www.bbt.com and access the main page with the help of web browser.
- On getting access to the main page, make click on the tab “Online banking” for further process.
- Now, you will be led to a new page, where enter username and password and sign in. If you are the new customer then click on Enroll Now.
- Here you will be asked to enroll in personal online banking or Small business online banking. Select appropriate.
- Next, select your product type through radio button. A form will open on the same page. Enter all necessary information in the respective fields and click to continue.
Online banking service is also available on a mobile application which can be downloaded by App store and Google Play store. So your bank is on your mobile. By getting online banking services, you would be able to manage your all type of accounts, view bill summary, making a bill payment, management of funds and many more services.